How to order Gold Heat Electric Radiant Floor Heat Mats
To design your Gold Heat mats, the Gold Heat design engineering team needs a full scale (model space) floorplan with the heat mat border drawn on a dedicated drawing layer. We need this information to do the specifics of the wire.
- A dimensioned layout of your floorplan. AutoCAD files are preferred in .dwg or .dfx file types are preferred.
- Please show the border of the heated area in a dedicated drawing layer.
- Don’t forget to show cabinets, seats, appliances and fixtures.
- We are also able to use .pdf or .jpg scaled images with control dimensions.
- Identify square footage of the heated border area for quotation.
- Mark cold lead location, direction and length needed.
- Standard cold lead lengths are 6’, 10’ and 20’. Other sizes available.
- Submit a .dwg or .dxf CAD file to our design engineers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A .pdf file or fax may be attached to the PO or RFQ for reference. However, this may not be sufficient for final design for production.
- Allow 72 hours for the review and approval of your floor plan drawing.
After the detailed design is complete, Gold Heat sends you a check print for your review and approval. Gold Heat’s custom manufacturing team begins manufacturing after you approve the mat’s check print.
** Don’t forget: Cold lead length **
What cold lead lengths are available for a Gold Heat custom radiant heat mat?
6’, 8’, 10’, 12’, 16’, 20’