How to submit your custom mat dimensions to our design team
To design Gold Heat mats, The Gold Heat engineering team needs a full scale (model space) floor plan with the heat mat border drawn on a dedicated drawing layer. We need this information to do the specifics of the wire.
- A dimensioned layout of your floorplan. AutoCAD files are preferred in .dwg or .dfx file types are preferred.
- Please show the border of the heated area in a dedicated drawing layer.
- Don’t forget to show cabinets, seats, appliances and fixtures.
- We are also able to use .pdf or .jpg scaled images with control dimensions
- Identify square footage of the heated border area for quotation.
- Mark cold lead location, direction and length needed
- Standard cold lead lengths are 6’, 10’, 12′, 16′ and 20’. Other sizes available.
- Submit a .dwg or .dxf CAD file to our design engineers at email@example.com.
A .pdf file or or fax may be attached to the PO for reference.
Allow 72 hours for the review and approval of your floor plan drawing.
After the detailed design is complete Gold Heat will send you a check print for your approval. Gold Heat’s custom manufacturing team begins manufacturing after you approve the mat’s check print.