Our team is standing by to assist you with your trouble-free design, ordering and installation process.
If a Gold Heat customized radiant heat floor heat mat is damaged during installation, and the location of the fault is not known, a Gold Heat design engineer can help you locate the fault.
- Did someone use a razor knife to clean out the grout line?
- Perhaps a badly aimed staple damaged a wire?
- Do you think you may have cut a wire?
Break a wire during installation? No problem!
- Contact the Gold Heat Engineering team at (503) 848-6190 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a TDR unit.
- Follow the instructions on the Fault Finding Form and record your results.
- TDR Inspection Supplement Information.
- Contact the Gold Heat Engineering team to discuss your results.
- A Gold Heat Engineering team member will prepare an “X marks the Spot” fault map for you.
When you need to know your fault- Right Now!
Available for rental or lease to qualified electrical installers
- Reveals the precise location Gold Heat’s unique SunSpot tester tells you the exact spot of the wire break.
- How it works The SunSpot sends a brief, high voltage pulse down the wire to create a warm spot at the damaged location.
- See the spot With an infrared camera (provided with the SunSpot unit).
- SunSpot training Operator training is required when using the SunSpot tool. Ask Us!